U.S. Women’s National Team head coach Jill Ellis has named a 25-player roster that will travel to the 2015 Algarve Cup in Portugal. It will be the USA’s 20th trip to the Algarve Cup. Before the competition begins, Ellis will name 23 players to the tournament roster to face Norway, Switzerland and Iceland in Group B.
- FC Dallas Win US Open Cup to continue MLS treble bid
- The New York Cosmos signed Croatian Niko Kranjcar
- MNT to Face Guatemala in Final Gold Cup Tune-Up
- USA Beats Mexico 2-0 in Front of Sold-Out Crowd of 64,369 Inside Alamodome
- WNT Cruises to 4-0 Win against New Zealand before Record-Setting Crowd in St. Louis