Ronaldo’s agent, Jorge Mendes, said recently that his superstar client could decide to finish his brilliant career with a move to the United States once Ronaldo’s contract with Real Madrid expires after the 2018 season.
- FC Dallas Win US Open Cup to continue MLS treble bid
- The New York Cosmos signed Croatian Niko Kranjcar
- MNT to Face Guatemala in Final Gold Cup Tune-Up
- USA Beats Mexico 2-0 in Front of Sold-Out Crowd of 64,369 Inside Alamodome
- WNT Cruises to 4-0 Win against New Zealand before Record-Setting Crowd in St. Louis