I’m here to play, but I think my challenge is to help develop the Cosmos Youth Academy – to help the kids understand the game and learn the skills. I would like to be involved in this way. I think there is a lot of talent in the USA, and now they want to play football. I would like to be part of this process, and help them become professional players. This is the reason I think I am here with the New York Cosmos. Of course I hope to score a lot of goals and to win the title, but I hope to help in this way also.
- FC Dallas Win US Open Cup to continue MLS treble bid
- The New York Cosmos signed Croatian Niko Kranjcar
- MNT to Face Guatemala in Final Gold Cup Tune-Up
- USA Beats Mexico 2-0 in Front of Sold-Out Crowd of 64,369 Inside Alamodome
- WNT Cruises to 4-0 Win against New Zealand before Record-Setting Crowd in St. Louis