Real Madrid Foundation Campus
We are official representatives of the REAL MADRID Foundation Campus Experience for the United States. REAL MADRID Foundation Campus Experience will be held in Madrid this summer 2018.
If you live in the United States, you love soccer and want to know how your idols from the Real Madrid train, join us this summer. We have external and residential camps.
We will find the right program for you, either if you are a player or a goalkeeper.
We are a company located in Madrid and during your visit will be on hand to make your stay unforgettable. We offer a personalized service to answer any questions and we advise you regarding accomodation, city tours, cultural and gastronomic tours, etc.
WHAT ARE THE CAMPUS EXPERIENCE REAL MADRID FOUNDATION?
Its an opportunity that the Real Madrid Foundation offers to both boys and girls aged between 7 and 17 years of age, with the aim of allowing them to experience an alternative and positive form of sport and training, a values-based education, by means of combining sports and learning.
TYPES OF CAMPUS
Campus Experience Real Madrid Foundation provides the following different types of experiences:
Aimed at children between 7- 12 years old, who do not want a boarding campus. The training takes place in the City of Real Madrid (Valdebebas), with other recreational activities.
Aimed at children between 10-15 years old. Kids stay in premium boarding residences and commute to the City of Real Madrid for their 90 minutes morning training and for 60 minutes in the evening. The program includes other educational and recreational activities based in values for the remaining time.
Technical Campus Residential /External
Aimed at children between 10-17 years old, who want to improve their skills specifically, in addition to training with Real Madrid’s values. Accommodation is provided in a premium boarding campus.
The program, focused on the comprehensive training of participants, has four mainstays which are:
- Technical-tactical part, where there will be a work plan so that every participant can develop all their skills in a dynamic and balanced way.
- Physical and motor skills’ part, so that they are aware of the importance of physical improvement and its influence on their performance.
- Health, so that they aware of its importance in their sports career.
- Values education, through the most effective educational way in order to be trained not only as athletes but also, and above all, as people.
The sports program is supervised by a technical team of Real Madrid Foundation
Training sessions at the Campus Experience consist of:
- 90 minutes of training in the morning
- 60 minutes of training in the afternoon
Training’s contents are listed below:
- Technique: individual and collective.
- Tactic: strategy.
- Different kicks– interior, exterior, instep, far distance, with head.
- Ball control with sole, interior of the foot, chest, thigh, head and foot.
- Skills with two legs.
- Driving of the ball.
- Shots on goal.
- Combined moves –passes, centers, shootings…
- Walls with shots on goal.
- Dribbling and feinting, with shot on goal.
Campus Experience Real Madrid also has a diverse programme of recreational and educational activities that are always aligned to the values of Real Madrid, with the objective of educating children based upon the five ethical pillars of the club: team work, leadership, respect for others, autonomy and hard work.
TYPES OF TRAINING ACTIVITIES:
- EXPERIENCE ACTIVITIES – TO EXPERIMENT
- Big, different and fun activities aimed at boys and girls with the goal of having fun as well as integrating children with the values associated to Real Madrid.
- TEAM EXPERIENCE ACTIVITIES – TO TRAIN
- It will be the period of living in group, where we could educate from and towards the group. With support material, we will think about the value of every day, linking it to sport, our experience at the camp and our own life.
- FUN EXPERIENCE ACTIVITIES – TO MOTIVATE
They are a set of activities with the goal of entertaining participants. They will be less regulated activities, where participation is voluntary.
CIUDAD REAL MADRID VALDEBEBAS
La Ciudad Real Madrid has an extension of 1.200.000 m2., being 10 times bigger than former Ciudad Deportiva, 40 times bigger than Santiago Bernabéu, 16 times bigger than Moscow´s Red Square, 2,7 bigger than the Vatican City State and 1,6 bigger than Beijing´s Forbidden City.
Has 12 football pitches, both of natural and artificial grass, changing rooms, medical center and cafeteria.
ERASMO RESIDENCE, CANTOBLANCO
The University Residence of Erasmo located in Autonomous University of Madrfid which has TV and DVD rooms, study rooms, canteen – cafeteria and nighttime surveillance.
All rooms have bathrooms, phones, heating, Internet access, satelite television.
The accommodation program for boarders includes breakfast, break time snacks at noon, lunch, afternoon snacks and dinner.
At the camp, we try to improve participants’ eating habits, so that they get used to a healthy diet. We encourage the intake of all kinds of food groups, leaving on a side, albeit for a few days, bad habits which are unhealthy for them.
As a fixed activity for every residential and day camp in Madrid, there will be a Bernabéu Stadium Tour and a Madrid sightseen visit.
- Football boots (we recommend that the shoes have been already worn to prevent cuts and blisters. We also suggest a pair of multi-studs football boots, which are the most appropriate to prevent injuries on artificial playing surfaces)
- Training Backpack
- Beach towel
- Lip Balm
- Anti Mosquito cream / spray
- Any medicine needed
- Mobile phone so that children can contact their families during a set timeframe. For the rest of the day mobiles will be confiscated by the teachers.
Participants of the residential soccer campus must bring the following items:
5 pairs of sports shorts, 10 t-shirts and 10 pairs of socks and football socks
GIFTS FOR EVERY PARTICIPANT OF THE CAMPUS EXPERIENCE
All campus participants will receive the following gifts:
- A football kit from Real
- Madrid Foundation (t-shirt, shorts and socks)
- A certificate as proof of attendance and participation.
Healthcare at the camp is covered by SANITAS (Spanish subsidiary of Bupa UK). It is advisable that participants carry with them a photocopy of their Social Security / EU Healthcard.
We provide you with a comprehensive list of additional services to ease participants’ transfer and accommodation in Madrid for their Campus Experience of Real Madrid Foundation.
There is a pick-up service running from Madrid Barajas Airport, the main bus and train stations (view availability).
These services include:
- Pick-up and drop-off to/from the airport, train or bus station to the camp/hotel
As soccer camps weekly or fortnightly programmes begin on a Sunday evening and finish on a Saturday morning, we provide participants an extra night service , in case they are not able to arrive on the first day of the camp or leave on the last day.
On this extra night, participants cannot leave the camp on any circumstance, will be accompanied by Group leaders at all times and will have extra activities.
We also offer the families accomodation, city tours, cultural visits, etc.
We have offices in Madrid, so we can help you to organize your trip and make that this will be and unforgattable experience for the whole family.