Disney Cup: A football tournament and an unforgettable vacation
Add to the best possible soccer tournament, the most incredible vacation you can imagine and the result is the Disney Cup. The Disney Cup is possibly the most spectacular summer soccer tournament of the world, with their more than 15 years of experience and the participation of around 250 teams, both girl’s and boy’s, from 20 different countries.
And what’s more, you’ll stay at a Walt Disney Resort and enjoy their famous theme and water parks with your teammates and your family.
Register now and participate in the Disney Cup!
Dates of the Trip: from July 14 to 24, 2018
Tournament Dates: from July 16 to 22, 2018
Location: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex, Orlando, Florida (USA)
How to Participate in the Disney Cup?
- Players from 9 years old.
- You can register all the players of a team as long as they meet the age required by the organization.
- If there are not enough players to create a team, it can be completed with players of the same age from other teams and also with guest players who are American players who offer to participate in the team.
- The categories are formed by age groups, from year to year, starting at 9. The team participates in the category determined by the oldest player. In each category it can be younger players but not older tan the category signed.
- The Disney Cup tournament has a great level. There is “gold”, “silver” or “bronze” category, which is determined by the competitive, level so the matches are as balanced as possible.
What does the trip include?
We guarantee a minimum of four matches in the Disney Cup and, if your team is classified, you will also play the final phase.
Your Family and friends can stay with you at the same hotel, they can watch the games and enjoy the Walt Disney World® parks.
Below we detail what is included in the trip,
Flight from Madrid
Transfer from the airport-hotel
Transfers from the hotel to Walt Disney parks and ESPN Sport Complex
9 nights accommodation at Disney’s Pop Century Resort.
The accommodation will be in quadruple rooms.
4 days of access to the Walt Disney parks: Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
2 visits to the Disney water parks: Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach.
Registration and access to the sports complex.
Opening party with the rest of the teams.
Trophy and medals to the first classified.