What is the USA Cup?
It is the largest international soccer tournament in the United States in which both male and female teams participate.
The USA Cup gathers about 1,200 teams and 16,000 players from 20 states and 20 countries around the world.
Dates of the Trip: from July 11 to 22, 2019
Tournament Dates: July 12-20, 2019
Location: National Sports Center, Blaine, Minnesota
How to Participate in the USA Cup?
- You can participate from 9 years old.
- We can register all the players of a team as long as you meet the age required by the organization.
- If you are not enough to form a team, we can complete your team with players of your same age from other teams in the same situation.
- We incorporate to your team American players who volunteer to participate in the tournament. This option is great because it means sharing experiences and language with local players.
- The categories are formed by age groups, from year to year, starting at 9. For this next edition, the teams participate in the category determined by the oldest player. In each category it can be younger players but not older tan the category signed.
The tournament is held at the National Sports Center – located Blaine, Minnesota – with elite facilities for soccer practice that is accredited by Guinness World Records as the largest complex on the planet with its 54 soccer fields.
Location : Blaine, Minessota
The tournament takes place in Blaine, in the county of Anoka, which is located just north of the city of Minneapolis. Surrounded by lakes, Minneapolis is one of the most known and dynamic cities in the United States.
What does the trip include?
We guarantee four games.
You will participate in the Olympic opening party, concert and dances, water park, excursion to the lakes and the visit to the largest shopping mall in the USA, the Mall America.
Below is a detail of what the price includes,
Flight from Madrid
Transfer from the airport to the accommodation
Transportation from the hotel to the sports facilities
Lodging at Minnesota University
2 meals a day
Access to Bunker Beach Water Park
Visit the largest mall in the USA, the Mall of America
Trip to the lakes
Registration and access to the sports complex
Trophies and medals for the winners