Lauren Holiday was named the US Soccer 2014 Female Athlete of the Year on Saturday, capping a year in which the UCLA graduate won the National Women’s Soccer League with FC Kansas City, and was reinvented as a deep-lying playmaker on the national team.
- FC Dallas Win US Open Cup to continue MLS treble bid
- The New York Cosmos signed Croatian Niko Kranjcar
- MNT to Face Guatemala in Final Gold Cup Tune-Up
- USA Beats Mexico 2-0 in Front of Sold-Out Crowd of 64,369 Inside Alamodome
- WNT Cruises to 4-0 Win against New Zealand before Record-Setting Crowd in St. Louis